Saturday, November 19, 2011

Figured 'r out!

44. Was still stumped over the mystery bracket from the last post when I decided to peruse the photos from the dis-assembly...whadd'ya know! Found one that showed how the bracket attached from the passenger side axle shaft to the lower bolt holding the power steering pump bracket to the block, as shown below.


45. Installed the center engine support member. Had to spend some time figuring out how the insulators rings and washers went back together (bolts closest in the picture). There is a bushing that installs with the bolt that limits the compression of the insulator. I'm realizing now I should've taken a picture. Sorry...


46. Installed the fore and aft engine mount insulators. You can see the end of the bolt in the middle-top of the picture.



47. Installed the engine cross member support. I'd forgotten how hard these were torqued...154 ft/lbs. Had to put my foot into it!


That was it for last weekend. I'll be doing some more later today and will post updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment